Garlic Parmesan Pork Chop
These Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops are outstanding and use just 3 simple ingredients. Serve with Garlic & Herb Potatoes and Carrots for a complete meal.
- 2 Bone-in thick cut pork chops
- 2 tbsp Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Weber® Garlic Parmesan Seasoning
- Coat both sides of pork chops with Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil and Weber® Garlic Parmesan Seasoning.
- Preheat grill to 500 degrees and place pork chops on direct heat with the lid off for two minutes. Flip chops and cook on direct heat with the lid off for two additional minutes. Move the chops to indirect heat with the lid on for 5 minutes. Then remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.