Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Garlic Cilantro Lime Slaw
Beef tacos are good…but these Cajun Shrimp Tacos are EXTRAORDINARY. Garlic Cilantro Lime Slaw completes this bright, fresh, and zesty meal that takes only 30 minutes to prepare.
Garlic Cilantro Sauce
- 1/4 cup Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup Member’s Mark™ Cilantro
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- 2 Limes, juiced
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
For the Shrimp
- 1 lb Jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp Tone’s® Cajun Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil
For the Tacos
- 2-3 cups Shredded green cabbage
- 8 Small tortillas
- Avocado, Cotija cheese, and lime wedges for serving
- To make the sauce: Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and pulse until smooth. Set aside.
- To make the shrimp: Pat shrimp dry and place in a medium bowl. Add Tone’s® Cajun Seasoning. Toss until coated. Heat Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil over medium heat in a medium sized skillet. When hot, add shrimp. Sauté for about 5-8 minutes, flipping halfway through, until shrimp are cooked through.
- Assemble tacos with shrimp, slaw, sauce, and additional toppings.