Crispy Weber® Honey Garlic Chicken Bites
Sure, it's easy to toss some frozen chicken tenders in the oven, but making your own breading makes them SO much tastier! These Crispy Weber® Honey Garlic Chicken Bites feature a crispy crust made from panko and a zesty dipping sauce.
For the Chicken
- 2 lbs Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt, to taste
- Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 3 Large eggs, beaten
- 2-1/2 cups Panko
For the Sauce
- 3/4 cup Member’s Mark™ Clover Honey
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Granulated Garlic
- 2 tbsp Weber® Honey Garlic Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 Green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- Season chicken with Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper, to taste. Working in batches, dip chicken into eggs, then dredge in panko, pressing to coat.
- Add chicken to prepared baking dish. Place into oven and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 15-20 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, combine Member’s Mark™ Clover Honey, butter, Member’s Mark™ Granulated Garlic, Weber® Honey Garlic Seasoning and soy sauce. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and 1/3 cup water. Stir mixture into the saucepan until thickened, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in chicken and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, garnished with green onions if desired.