Lemon Pepper Risotto
If you’ve ever ordered risotto at a restaurant and assumed you could never make anything so delicious at home, you need to try this lemon pepper version! It’s creamy, cheesy, and makes a great side or even main dish! Try adding chicken, shrimp, or even lobster for a complete meal.
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Medium Onion diced
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 cup Arborio Rice
- 1 tbsp Tone's® Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/2 cup Fresh Peas
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- In a medium pan, heat butter, olive oil, onion, and garlic until transparent.
- Add rice and Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning to the pan. Bring it to medium heat. Slowly stir in the chicken stock. Bring the mixture to a boil. Continue to cook for approximately 30 minutes. Add fresh peas.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.