Spicy Baked Goat Cheese Dip
Cheese and sauce: a combo that can’t be beat! This Spicy Baked Goat Cheese Dip combines two all-star ingredients along with zesty spices and seasonings to make a creamy, tangy, wonderful dip that won’t last long!
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Member’s Mark™ Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Basil
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- 1 (28 oz) can Fire roasted tomatoes
- 8 oz Goat cheese
- 1 Baguette
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mince the garlic. In a medium skillet, combine the Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil, garlic, Member’s Mark™ Red Pepper Flakes, Member’s Mark™ Basil, Member’s Mark™ Oregano, and Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt.
- Over medium-high heat, stir and saut. for around 45 seconds until the garlic sizzles but before it starts to brown. Stir in the tomatoes and heat at a gentle simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, until the sauce starts to thicken. Remove from the heat.
- Pour the tomato mixture into an oven-proof baking dish, then add goat cheese mounds on top. Bake for 15 minutes.
- If desired, broil on high for 3 to 5 minutes, watching carefully, until the goat cheese is golden brown. Serve with baguette slices (or to make crostini, toast baguette slices at 375 degrees for 15 minutes).