Weber® Garlic Jalapeño Shrimp
Weber® Garlic Jalapeño Shrimp needs to be on your recipe rotation - it can be used as a component for SO many different dishes! Try in a bowl with slaw for a simple take (like we have here), or combine with rice and vegetables of your choice. You can even use as an appetizer or in tacos! The possibilities are endless.
- 1 lb Large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Weber® Garlic Jalapeño Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 7 tbsp Fresh lime juice, divided
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 cups Shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup Red onion, diced
- Heat a large cast iron skillet to medium high heat. While you wait for the pan to heat up, combine Member’s Mark™ Ground Cumin, Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt, Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper, and Weber® Garlic Jalapeño Seasoning in a small bowl. Pour evenly over the shrimp.
- Once the pan is hot, add 1 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil, then toss in the shrimp. Cook the shrimp on one side for 2-3 minutes, then flip over.
- After flipping over the shrimp, add 4 tbsp lime juice to the hot skillet. Mix around with a wooden spoon, deglazing the pan from the seasonings. Cook for another 2 minutes, or until shrimp is opaque and cooked through. Remove from heat and top with 1/4 cup cilantro.
- Meanwhile, make the slaw (if using). Toss together the cabbage, 1/4 cup cilantro, 1 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 3 tbsp lime juice, and the red onion. Sprinkle with some Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt.
- Toss shrimp and the lime juice on top of the slaw and serve.