Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Glazed Wings
Maybe you are planning to watch a whole lot of college basketball, or maybe you just like eating incredibly delicious chicken wings! Either way, these Honey Garlic Glazed Wings are for you. Start cooking these in the morning so you'll have them in time for the big game!
- 3 lbs Member’s Mark™ Chicken Wings
- Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Member’s Mark™ Clover Honey
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Tone’s® Ground Ginger
- 2 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Clabber Girl® Corn Starch
- 1/4-1/2 cup Water
- Sprinkle chicken with Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper and place them in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, Member’s Mark™ Minced Garlic, Tone’s® Ground Ginger, and vegetable oil. Pour over the chicken wings.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Since the slow cooker adds moisture, this may thin the sauce. Pour sauce into a saucepan when the wings are done and bring to a boil. Add in the Clabber Girl® Corn Starch and continue to cook until it thickens up. Pour the sauce back into the slow cooker and toss the wings to coat.