Tomato Avocado Salad
This simple salad is full of fresh summer flavors. It’s the perfect side for any of your favorite grilled dishes, or serve it on its own when the weather is simply too hot to cook!
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
- 2 Avocados, firm
- 2 pints Cherry or grape tomatoes, halved through the stem
- 1/2 cup Red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Weber® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice this is for the dressing
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper
- 3 oz Baby arugula
- Pour ¼ cup of the lemon juice into a large mixing bowl. Cut avocados in half, remove the pit and peel or scoop out the flesh. Dice avocados into ½ inch pieces. Add avocados to the lemon juice and carefully toss. Add the cherry tomatoes and red onion, carefully toss again and set aside.
- In a small measuring cup, whisk together 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil, Weber® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning, Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt, and Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper.
- Reserve part of dressing vinaigrette and pour the rest over the tomato and avocado to moisten.
- Add baby arugula to the bowl and pour the rest of the dressing vinaigrette on top. Season with Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper to taste.