Tone’s® Everything Bagel Seasoning Smoked Salmon Pizza
This recipe is a tasty spin on the beloved “Everything Bagel and Smoked Salmon” brunch staple. We’ve swapped out the bagel with naan flat bread, kept the traditional toppings, and added Tone’s® Everything Bagel Seasoning to get that salty, garlicky, crunchy bagel topping that can’t be beat!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp Tone’s® Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 4 oz Smoked salmon
- 2 tbsp Fresh dill, chopped
- 1 cup Tomatoes, diced
- 2 Member’s Mark™ Naan Flat breads
- 2 tsp Capers
- Member's Mark™ Sea Salt, to taste
- Member's Mark™ Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Put the cream cheese in a bowl with the Tone’s® Everything Bagel Seasoning, mix together. Loosely chop the smoked salmon. Chop the fresh dill and put into a bowl. Dice the tomato and set aside.
- Take one flat bread and place on the grill on indirect heat. Turning once, cook on each side for 2-4 minutes. Remove from the grill.
- Take the warm flat bread and spread the cream cheese mixture over the bread. Add the smoked salmon, tomatoes, and capers. Sprinkle dill over pizza and salt and pepper, to taste. Cut and serve.